rear wiper blade

my wiper is on random right now.. sometime it cleans, sometime it doesn't.. i just give up now...

on a side note.. my front windshield just had a kissie-kissie with a flying pebble on the highway and chip a tooth... small little scratch/crack.. have to bring it in to have them take a look and see if it's repairable.. i only have 2000km on it... damn it!!!!

dont take it to the dealership. they will rob you blind. Call a local auto glass place. most dealerships call those guys anyways to go in and perform the fix anyways.

i think that damn windshield is pretty expensive too... rain sensitive and light sensitive for the headlights.. damn it...

Do all 5's have this? I was looking at that HUUUGe windshield thinking, Dang that's gonna be expensive to replace when I get the "defroster crack" that most cars seem to get up here.

Just got dealer to fix the rear wipers (not clearing the windshield) they apparently have to change the wiper arm. they seem to know exactly the problem and oh its under warranty including the front stabilizer bushing that they replaced for the noise.

Back