Random Protege Thread v2.0

speedracr79

BAD WOLF
Contributor
:
Protege
Well not sure what happened to the old thread but i figured id bring it back. So for those of you with any random protege questions, thoughts, ideas, pics, or just plain what ever regarding PROTEGE'S, this is the place to post it.....

So who wants to start it off.

My car makes a funny noise like "PPPPPFFFFCAAAHHHHHHH" when let my foot off the gas. dafaq?

a previous owner spilled a soda on my shifter- now to get my key out of the ignition thing i have to push the break pedal, push in the knob on the shifter, and then the car will let me have my key-
wtf.....but it's not that huge of a problem. When i get my oil changed they can't figure it out, and it's a bit funny.

I wanna see your car someday man. And yeah your right there just a few behind me. Some day ill put my car back together.

you can also shift gears in my car without the keys in the ignition- i shifted it into reverse for some reason while the rear end was jacked up (during rust repair) and it moved maybe a fraction of a centimeter forward.
yea that was a bad idea.
Oh, and it's an automatic by the way (someday it will be a standard)- sometimes it slips going from 1st-2nd or maybe 2nd-3rd and you have to let off the gas so it can shift.

No better time than CCM if we get it here in SA rumor is its gonna be here but Houston it a close second

my car well. its slow. needs an aligment. and well a turbo one day lol

I will be doing this to my fairing once i get the money to buy it and all the stickers...
Screenshot2012-07-31at51031PM.png

then after that ill be getting the these again once i get the moneys...
204192d1298973876-yellow-speed-racing-coilover-image2.jpg

and finally get these to finish off the visual part of lemon drop...
XXR-530-CB_lg_super.jpg

I like the rins and coiks not a fan of the stickers though but thats just me. The wheels look like the ones i have on my car what are the specs on those rims.

The wheels are xxr 530 17x8.25 +35...

And about the stickers, to each their own opinion.. I welcome open opinions, but in the end i like the stickers and I have to deal with them.. But thanks for your opinions :)

Well yeah its your car so what ever you want to do is your right. BUt those rims will look dope and im thinking of getting some yellowspeeds when i can either sell my struts/springs or they go out which ever comes first.

Back