Radiator Question Corksport vs Mishimito

ogsp5

225 whp @ 8psi
:
2002 p5 (MSP Powered)
I am running a stock P5 rad. I plan to upgrade to either a Corksport or Mishimito. Let me know how you like them. How was the install and what fans did you use. I know of one case where someone had to change his rad 3 times (Mishimito). I do have a spare twin core rad (Honda Civic) made by Mishimito. I was think of using that also

Last edited:
Plus does anyone have the part number to a lower water temp sensor.

I've heard a lot of good things about the Mishimoto rads and a few bad things. With the corksport, I've heard about half and a half. Most people go with the Mishimoto because they've made many rads for many other cars, but I'm going to be going with the Corksport rad because I have a lot of corksport products on my car. You'd also need to run some slim fans; I'm going with SPAL slim fans. I haven't decided when I'll be picking them up yet, but I will be pretty soon. My car is in the process of a rebuild.

Mishimoto, warranty is the best in the business. Replaced mine with no questions asked and I was at fault! The car stays cool and thevtwin fans with shroud us a nice fit!

I am running a stock P5 rad. I plan to upgrade to either a Corksport or Mishimito. Let me know how you like them. How was the install and what fans did you use. I know of one case where someone had to change his rad 3 times (Mishimito). I do have a spare twin core rad (Honda Civic) made by Mishimito. I was think of using that also

CORKSPORT is HUGE!!!! no problem if you're NA but if you're boosted then forget that s***!

I've ran a PWR for a long time and never had an issue with it. However with the modifications done to my core support and engine swap it's no longer a good solution. Run twin 12" electric fans. BTW, I 've got the PWR FS if you wanted to save a little money.

Yes running boost. But I have never heard the Corksport having a fitment problem. I have a Steedspeed manifold with stock turbo. Dragonballspeed you have a pm.

Back