Quite possibly the funniest forum thread ever!

Titanium said:
That was awesome!!!

That really ugly dude on the roller coaster lives in my city. He's a sex offender, and all over the news.

Pea...........tear.........Griffin.............. I have to meet this kid LOL!!!!

CasopoliS said:
That really ugly dude on the roller coaster lives in my city. He's a sex offender, and all over the news.
WTF?!?! you mean the guy with the ****** up eyes and forehead?

wOTQ5MjkyNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Hey you know they have to have people that look similar to real crook in the lineups so how do they get people that look similar.

They would have to wear an alien mask or something, I just dont get it.

(werd) "hmmmmm let me see...outa the line up you got theres only 1 ****** up looking midget...I wonder who it is?!?!?!?!"

jeremyfl said:
Hey you know they have to have people that look similar to real crook in the lineups so how do they get people that look similar.

They would have to wear an alien mask or something, I just dont get it.

LOL couldn't imagine why he got this charge........ Gross Sexual Imposition he looks like he gets tons of ass LOL

http://ohio.esorn.net/ICWAgencySite.dll/OffenderDetails?OfndrID=62569 said:
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 width="98%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="10%">
Scars/Tattoos:
</TD><TD width="60%" colSpan=9></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width="10%">
Comments:
</TD><TD width="60%" colSpan=9>Sexually Oriented Offender </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width="10%">
Offenses:
</TD><TD width="90%" colSpan=10>
<TABLE cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="17%" bgColor=#000080>Date</TD><TD width="40%" bgColor=#000080>Description</TD><TD width="10%" bgColor=#000080>Convicted</TD><TD width="10%" bgColor=#000080>Released</TD><TD width="23%" bgColor=#000080>Details</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width="17%"></TD><TD vAlign=top width="40%">2907.05-Gross Sexual Imposition</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
You don't say....

Last edited:
Back