Quite possibly the dirtiest CX9 you'll see in a while

Its been raining for a while. So i decided to have a bit of fun in the CX9. :p

AWD works VERY well in the mud. Had fun spinning the wheels, and sliding around. Traction control DOES work surprisingly. Oh and i triggered the ABS for the first time ever!!! It wasn't as loud or intruding as i thought it would've been.. anywho here are some pics. Doesn't look that dirty, but it was a real b**** to clean afterwards.. not gonna do mud again for a while. :p

IMG_2586.jpg

IMG_2592.jpg

IMG_2597.jpg

IMG_2598-1.jpg

IMG_2599.jpg

IMG_2604.jpg

IMG_2612.jpg

IMG_2617.jpg

IMG_2618.jpg

IMG_2619-1.jpg

Last edited:
:p i would love to see that!

But yeh, in those pics, it doesn't look that dirty because we have the mudflaps installed on the Aus models. Most of the mud and dirt are in the wheel wells.

The CX9 was fun, but we used to have an old Landcruiser Wagon that i used to drive arond the paddock in. It was pretty unstoppable. Slightly more fun as well cos it didnt' have ABS and it was easy to lock up the wheels and slide.

Lighten up guys :p

The whole point of this thread was just for a bit of humour. Yes i agree it doesn't look that dirty, but for a CX9, it kind of is. Most CX9's i've seen are immaculate.

Anyway, anyone else have any dirty pictures to share?? :p and by dirty pictures, i mean dirty cx9 pictures.

Lighten up guys :p

The whole point of this thread was just for a bit of humour. Yes i agree it doesn't look that dirty, but for a CX9, it kind of is. Most CX9's i've seen are immaculate.

Anyway, anyone else have any dirty pictures to share?? :p and by dirty pictures, i mean dirty cx9 pictures.
hehe, i'll take some :D I got a Brown CX-9 :D

Tell us about the headlight covers! I don't believe I have ever seen those before!?Did you install them yourself or were they a dealer install? Thanks.

These are genunie mazda headlight protectors. Got them as part of the deal. They are held on by a metal clip at the top, which fits in between the headlight assembly and the metal panel. There are two black tabs below that have a rubber sticker on them that fit between the headlights and the bumper panel. We chose not to get the bonnet protector because it doesn't really do anything and we find it just collects leaves and debris.

Back