Pulled battery, now no Cruise Control

It's just one less thing I have to worry about, especially since the cops around here are freakin' Nazis.

Agreed! (bowdown)

But yeah you can try to disconnect the battery the proper way and reinstall it the proper way. If that doesnt work check all the cruise control wiring. Oh And the on/off button ;) lol yeah I did that once. :p

is the switch the one on the actual controls of the cc like kinda on the side facing the passenger side u push it in for on out for off

OMG! What a Bone Head!!!
Went home Friday and found that theres an "on/off" button under the CC paddle controls!
In the past I've wondered why this car did not have the on/off switch like the other Japaneese cars I've owned. I've even tapped it while driving in the past, but without seeing it, thought it was only a loose piece of plastic. It's actually a functioning button!
So, everone, Thanks for your comments and help. I would have probably never have looked on the backside of the steering wheel for the switch with out your help.
I'll have to check the manual to see if it's mentioned in there. But, at 1st look, I didn't see any mention of the on/off switch. In my ~40 years of tinkering on cars, my best offering to the group is "It's the simple stuff, stupid" - IE: Look for the most obvious fix
1st, then go from there.
I'm sure to be back with more perplexing issues in the future.
Anyways, I'm cruisin' again!

Stevemaye - The switch is on the under side of the steering wheel under the CC paddle controls but more towards the center of the streering wheel spoke.

OMG! What a Bone Head!!!
Went home Friday and found that theres an "on/off" button under the CC paddle controls!
In the past I've wondered why this car did not have the on/off switch like the other Japaneese cars I've owned. I've even tapped it while driving in the past, but without seeing it, thought it was only a loose piece of plastic. It's actually a functioning button!
So, everone, Thanks for your comments and help. I would have probably never have looked on the backside of the steering wheel for the switch with out your help.
I'll have to check the manual to see if it's mentioned in there. But, at 1st look, I didn't see any mention of the on/off switch. In my ~40 years of tinkering on cars, my best offering to the group is "It's the simple stuff, stupid" - IE: Look for the most obvious fix
1st, then go from there.
I'm sure to be back with more perplexing issues in the future.
Anyways, I'm cruisin' again!

Epic Fail (five-0)

Back