Protege 5 in Kent

THE Phen

:
2013 Abarth, 2004 MSM - FM, '74 BMW Bavaria, 97 Civic EX B18C1
Blue Protege 5 spotted sitting at the Seven Seventeen Credit Union in Kent on Monday. Looked pretty good from the distance I saw it from. Can't give many details because I didn't stop to look.

SATimko said:
Blue Protege 5 spotted sitting at the Seven Seventeen Credit Union in Kent on Monday. Looked pretty good from the distance I saw it from. Can't give many details because I didn't stop to look.

Theres a lot of p5s the area...too bad their all older people who don't come on here at all.

Yeah, that's true. During my last jaunt to Youngstown two weekends ago had me and a P5 identical to mine going down 680 at a decent pace. It was an older guy too from what I saw.

Mazda3ofKent said:
HEY I am not old

Didn't say YOU were. Just most are. Glad you're not, and glad you have good taste in cars.

I actually got mine from Russ Darrow in Wesconsin( I was visiting my parents there), find the right color and options and they made me a good deal on it. Only bad thing is I have deal with the Wesconsin plates

Mazda3ofKent said:
I actually got mine from Russ Darrow in Wesconsin( I was visiting my parents there), find the right color and options and they made me a good deal on it. Only bad thing is I have deal with the Wesconsin plates

Cool - I was just wondering because I used to work at the Mazda dealer in Kent. You'll have to come to the meet we're planning at Summit Racing in June.

Back