Projector Headlights

:
2003.5 Laser Blue MSP
OK, so i know this has been covered over and over again but, I found this website that supposedly makes projector headlights for the 3rd gen protege. I just wanted to know has anyone ever heard of them, bought their projectors from them and more importantly is anyone here currently have them installed. I know the price is crazy $695, but if you have hid's already then its $595...still $$$$.

here is the link:
http://www.izntrbl.com/product_info...tege-projector-headlights/cName/mazda-protege

Dude $695 to start and it goes up with options?? plus you have to supply the Headlight? That's highway robbery!! You can build your own, for much, much less. That's my plan eventually. I may CF the inner or paint it spicy orange to match. I like the idea of paint the suround I may do the whole thing black or CF and paint the suround orange...HHHMMM

I guess this is an option for the people looking for projectors, but don't know how to build their own. Well at least now we cant say no one makes projector headlights for us.

Correction

I guess this is an option for the people looking for projectors, but don't know how to build their own. Well at least now we cant say no one makes AFFORDABLEprojector headlights for us.

Basically this is what I'm thinking about for my projectors.

Attachments

• Porsche Gemballa Mirage GT Coupe.jpg
    Porsche Gemballa Mirage GT Coupe.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 219
wow finally someone gets the hint

they sure look cool but i will not pay 700 for something i really dont need,
when my lights work just fine lol

wow...rip off but at least SOMEONE sells them. lol

correction: Someone sells a service that converts the headlights you send them into projectors. Which is even more of a rip off. For that price the headlights should be included!!

hm... i would if the headlights were included, and there was a return thing as in, if you return your stock headlights after you put the new ones in, you get like 50$ back or whatever, they are sweet looking and i would love to have....... We need someone on here do make them for us badly..... or a How to, cause they look sweet.

Evo headlights are generally in the $600-700 range. $695 doesn't seem that bad considering it comes with the HID's.

Yes. I think HID's came on the MR's & GSR's and were an option for the standard model.

Even if the projectors/HIDs came stock on an Evo they're still gonna be included in the price of the car aren't they? Either way, they would be nice to have on the MSP.

I was meaning in reference to whenever someone needs to replace a headlight or two, or wants to swap to the JDM black housing ones. I'd love to get the JDM heads and tails for my car but the price is too steep for me. I tried painting my tails, came out pretty bad lol. I'm trying to find someone who knows what they're doing to show me how/help me out.

to get projectors, you'll have to have em retro'd

and, no, don't plan on seeing retro'd projectors for less than $500 total put into em

Back