Pro5's big brother

NetGuy

:
2006 Subaru WRX
Hey, all

I was just checking out a car show the other night, and I saw our little P5s Big Brother...seems that they are coming out with a Mazda6 Wagon.

new6-1.jpg

new6-2.jpg

What do you guys think?

Back tire looks too small for that car...lol it might just be the angle at which the picture was taken....other than that it looks SWEET!!

Saw that at a local auto show. It was white and right-hand drive. It had 215/45/17 tires that looked the right size (for stock, 19" would be great). I actually prefer it in wagon rather than sedan.

MP5s Make Ready said:
Back tire looks too small for that car...lol it might just be the angle at which the picture was taken....other than that it looks SWEET!!

I agree...I hate it when stylists try to cut the rear wheelwell too low. Makes the back of the car look like the wheels are really small and the car has a fat ass.

I suppose the reason they stay away from anything bigger than 17" wheels is simply the price of the tires. Most people probably wouldn't be thrilled about the extra $$$ just to have a slightly larger wheel. Stupid people.

Does anyone know if there is a JDM grill available for this car? A friend of mine is looking to get one, and when I saw the video for this car at the same show last year, they used a JDM model, and the grill looked MEEEAN instead of the "family car" style they have going on here.

paulmp3 said:
When it that comming out? i heard it will be available in AWD.

Yeah, this one was an AWD. Also had a really nice navigation system in the top dash pocket.

The guy told me this and the hatchback are still kind of concepts, but he figured they would be available for 2005.

looks nice...................................competition for the subaru outback

both the hatch and the wagon will be available in europe soon...then in the US/NA later......and as for the grill....its ugly as sin...even on the sedan....but there is a sport version you can get now at the dealer to replace it with and it looks pretty nice.

i wish i was out of school so i can buy myself that car. it looks sweet. can't wait for them to introduce the mazdaspeed version. can you imagine a mazdaspeed wagon? whoa. talk about audi a4 avant fighter. i think this wagon looks better than the audi avant for sure!

tonkabui said:
i wish i was out of school so i can buy myself that car. it looks sweet. can't wait for them to introduce the mazdaspeed version. can you imagine a mazdaspeed wagon? whoa. talk about audi a4 avant fighter. i think this wagon looks better than the audi avant for sure!

if they turbo it maybe even an Audi S4 fighter(fight).

I really like the looks of that, I will try and make my mom get it when it comes out. Right now shes drivin an A6 avant. Although she may be getting the RX330 when it comes out, we are going to check one out the 18th at the lexus dealer.

I think it looks really awesome for a production car especially.

It's already been out in Japan and Europe since last year. So it's not that hard to 'port' it over to N/A.

It looks awesome. It's the second best looking true wagon so far. (Ours doesn't count because it's really not big enough to be considered a true wagon. I'm sorry, but the A4 Avant still looks much better.

That looks bad ass.....I am not sure why but I like sport wagons a lot more then I use to. I like the Saab 95 wagon, and the A4 and A6 wagons. Does anybody know when the 6 wagon way come out?

It looks good, but I like the looks of my P5 better. Its a little to big to carry it off. It kinda resembles a fat volvo, it wants to look sporty, but it has this overweight look to it, but I guess the camera adds 10lbs right? maybe 500lbs in this case.

The taillights do suck thats why I'm getting the JDM taillight covers and painting them to match my car.

Nope the production cars don't. In Europe and Japan they do but not in the N/A market.

We get red tinted housings. I think they look nice.

Back