Previous car before your speed? *Pics*

A pretty nice car, but the damn thing wouldn't stay together. I had to sell it before the warranty ran out or it woulda cost a fortune to keep running. I do miss that sun roof.

Attachments

• P1040683 (Small).JPG
    P1040683 (Small).JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 148
  • P1040685 (Small).JPG
    P1040685 (Small).JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 142
  • P1040691 (Small).JPG
    P1040691 (Small).JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 137
  • P1040696 (Small).JPG
    P1040696 (Small).JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 144
Holy hell...you had an NSX? If so, what the hell were you thinking get rid of it?

That is a question I ask myself all the time. I thought I wanted to move onto something else and bought a Titan and a bass boat. Yes I am a dumbass. (loser) It now resides in Dallas and the guy still keeps in touch. I will have first shot at it if he ever sells it though.

Here are a couple of the previous ones.

So far the MS3 is a great car. The LTZ was my favorite feature wise, but cornering like a bowl of Jello got old.

The Accord was great too. I should have kept it long term, especially with all the modifications it had, but I got an offer I couldn't refuse.

The GXP was a fun ride, my third GP and was an interim car to the G8. However with other priorities, I decided to remain conservative and go MS3. I'll likely add to the family, but for now, I like not having a car payment.

Grand Prix GXP

original.jpg

Accord V6 w/Navi

34018760.jpg

Chevy Trailblazer LTZ

7894556.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No real need for an explanation...I'm just razzin' ya. ;)

I also was working a minimum wage job when I bought that car. I'm doing much better for myself now. My father told something a long time ago; do like you can until you can afford to do like you want to.

(eek2) Is that a Cavalier with a Toyota badge on the hood, and Toyota seatbelt "pads"?! (eek2)

(eek2) Is that a Cavalier with a Toyota badge on the hood, and Toyota seatbelt "pads"?! (eek2)

Toyota sold right hand drive versions of the Cavalier in Japan under the Toyota brand name. They had different interior pieces and exterior pieces not found on the US model. But I bought PLENTY of the JDM parts and put them on the car for show purposes (visors, signals, trunk carpet, engine parts, taillights, badges). So the front badge went on to go with the other parts on the car. Most if not everyone is unaware of rhd Toyota Cavaliers, but they exist out there.

I always get asked about this so I have a batch of pics saved up since i always seem to have to justify the badges for those who don't know about the Toyota cavalier:
page3_11.jpg

DSC00838.jpg

DSC00835.jpg

GM even sells this part here, had to take a pic of the baggy to prove it:
toyota_gm.jpg

No offense but those cars are just cracking me up!

there are many of us who were into that whole rice phase back in the day. maybe Im just the only one who is posting my pics. Im sure there's plenty more out there in this forum

I actually grew up in Japan and this is my S14 I drove in high-school. I miss that car to this day, I just recently found out the kid I sold it to crashed her while driving drunk (pissed)

DSCF0240-1.jpg

I love Nissans! After selling the 300Zx i wanted a 350z badly but couldnt afford one until i got out of college. Silvias are amazing cars as well. I never got to drive one but I hear they handle well and haul ass :)

I actually grew up in Japan and this is my S14 I drove in high-school. I miss that car to this day, I just recently found out the kid I sold it to crashed her while driving drunk (pissed)
Damn kid, that was a nice car. Looked fun as hell too.

CIMG4271.JPG

2002 lx, with p5 headlights, front end, had a turbo kit never installed it before i got the speed, so i sold it once i got the speed.. man i miss that car

They handled amazingly, I had Tein S-tech springs only and couldn't get enough of it. Mine was fast enough for the roads I was on. I had the SR20DET with Apex'i intake and CBE only and it was quick enough because the highest speed limit there was 80kph and that was on the express ways. Not that I really obided my those speeds though, but who could! haha

there are many of us who were into that whole rice phase back in the day. maybe Im just the only one who is posting my pics. Im sure there's plenty more out there in this forum

if you were in the Import scene in the late 90's you drove rice.

here is my first car bought in 96

240sx.jpg

ENGINE240SX.jpg

Back