Power Door Lock Actuator part number

:
2002 Protege 5
I've read many have problems with their door actuators going bad so I decided to post the part number for those who want to do it themselves. I just got my car back from the dealer, cost me $100.00 to get it fixed under "extended warranty."

BJ3D59350 $67.55 $0.00 $54.04

Front door - Lock and hardware - Lock actuator - W/key less entry
W/key less entry Left 2001 - 2003

Mine went bad a few months ago. I have 45k or so on her and it crapped out. You can order two different parts, either the entire setup or just the actuator. Give Richard a call over at mazdastuff.com. He took care of me. My whole actuator and rods the whole shebang was 80 something and a few minutes of install time.
P5MoJo said:
I've read many have problems with their door actuators going bad so I decided to post the part number for those who want to do it themselves. I just got my car back from the dealer, cost me $100.00 to get it fixed under "extended warranty."

BJ3D59350 $67.55 $0.00 $54.04

Front door - Lock and hardware - Lock actuator - W/key less entry
W/key less entry Left 2001 - 2003

anyone know where i can can get a keyless entry remote? mine didnt come with one.

AlbNYPR5 said:

more specifically, yes you can get them from ebay, or dealer, or someone on this site selling one, nad then program it to work with your car. it's easy and the steps to program can be found by searching these forums for "program remote" or some such ish.

Back