Post your recent pictures!

7681399820_4ab22e24b4_b.jpg

first off, J- when are they going white??
second, stivine- loving the grille goes with the body color very nicely is te grille color matched with the wheels? and any plans on lowering springs i know someone is selling a set of tein s techs on the forum and that would really set off the look

first off, J- when are they going white??
second, stivine- loving the grille goes with the body color very nicely is te grille color matched with the wheels? and any plans on lowering springs i know someone is selling a set of tein s techs on the forum and that would really set off the look

Thanks :) the wheels are more shiny than the grille, but the grille is suppose to compliment the red and black theme. It will look better once I get an sti lip to go with it.

Also I am lowered already haha with my tokico struts plus evotions so 1.25 inch drop all the way around

Got into a car accident then a few weeks later hood latch randomly broke off and hood came flying up at the windshield. Trying to gather up some money now to get it all fixed and painted.

be better when kevin gets my msp lip done, already got the chargespeed subaru lip ready for it. also when i can get 205/40s and go lower

I bought a MSP lip tuesday. Need Mike or either Kevin/Simon to help cut it so I can use the OEM Rally fogs :). I'll be getting an S204 lip to go with mine. I need to track down a CF DG grill. You going to the EECMM car show saturday?

I bought a MSP lip tuesday. Need Mike or either Kevin/Simon to help cut it so I can use the OEM Rally fogs :). I'll be getting an S204 lip to go with mine. I need to track down a CF DG grill. You going to the EECMM car show saturday?

here's another way you can cut it. i think it looks good

cutmsplip.jpg

Back