Post your job up!!!!!!!

Sport Chalet Master Mechanic

i work with bicycles all day. building, repairing, overhauling, selling, etc.

lamp3, we should talk bike sometime.

AFaceInTheCrowd said:
Sport Chalet Master Mechanic

i work with bicycles all day. building, repairing, overhauling, selling, etc.

lamp3, we should talk bike sometime.

how often do you ride? Out here b/c i have nothing better to do, i go out like 4 times a week. Some pretty awesome riding out here, but there is no flat land... all acsent/descent. Ill get pics to you if youre interested.

Oh by the way, i ride KHS XC904 carbon comp with the new sid Ti race w/lockout.

I'm a freelance sound mixer. Main clients include ESPN (and all their variants) and FoxSports. Tune in FOX's NASCAR prerace show and watch for the segment "10 laps with Chris Myers". I was lead audio on that shoot. Anytime you see Dick Vitale on ESPN doing live hits from his house, I'm most always doing sound. Also do news for ABC, NBC, FOX and whoever pays.

Laboratory Animal Technician, Life Sciences Tech II, Institute for Bioengineering and Biosciences.

finishing up my Master of Architecture and moving to DC in June to start my job there - architect/designer

I'm an programmer intern right now, looking for a full time position that is non programming

Senior Technical Dude. They gave me a window office and lots of computers. **** it, it's a living.
47b5dd30b3127cce90fb21e1963700000016108AYtGbRo1bNO

47b5dd30b3127cce90fb21e0170600000016108AYtGbRo1bNO

AtrociousMazda said:
I am an Animal Care Attendant for the Houston-SPCA and SilverNitrate is an insurance agent for Lonestar Insurance (shady)
have you ever been on that show animal cops?

Direct fraud investigations, security, safety and risk management for an HMO.

Back