Post the dirtiest picture of your Mazda5

I think the original color of the car is blue (uhm)....not sure too much muck....
Anthony

Attachments

• IMGP2737.JPG
    IMGP2737.JPG
    196.5 KB · Views: 155
  • IMGP2738.JPG
    IMGP2738.JPG
    153.2 KB · Views: 133
I once visited a 'car detailer's forum'. Those guys advise not to let the dirt dry up on the car's finish. They say the chemicals-salt/acids/etc.. will slowly work its way past the carwax, to the clearcoat, and to the paint.. So I guess hurry up to the carwash... lolz. Mine is dirty too but at -21 Celcius I guess the chemical reaction will be a bit slower.

skyhawk - I have done some detailing in a former lifetime... It is not good to let chemicals stay on there, but washing say once a month in the winter is sufficient, as long as you are a good owner and wax twice a year. As a side note, to help keep your wheels cleaner, give them a good coat of wax as well. I waxed the factory rims when we got the 5 and will give them a full cleaning/wax before putting them back on for the summer season.

I don't own a 5 yet but here are a few pics of my Vibe from last January after a drive on I-94 through Wisconsin.

CIMG0528.jpg

CIMG0527.jpg

Last edited:
Man, that Vibe, looks like somebody just threw cake frosting in the front...

Go Irish! :p

Go Sioux!!

The ND logo is for the University of North Dakota.

Ooops! bbuurrrn (burn). This is to prove how fast you can enter an "I hate you" list :D

I saw location=Indiana and the ND license plate frame (although green instead of blue), so guess (sad2)...

In an attempt to save my honor, my school's jackets, caps and sweatshirts sport a "W" as the logo, so I'll let you guess which one it is (lol2)

Got back from Lake Tahoe a few days ago,rain today, more storms coming. Will take pics after the next few storms. ;)

Back