Post The BEST Pictures OF YOUR MAZDA

93e2888de970b31e9bda71842a961503.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The wife's new dd, I know she's stock but I still think she looks pretty damn good. :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• CX-5 - DS Front Angle.jpeg
    CX-5 - DS Front Angle.jpeg
    753.3 KB · Views: 470
I love these wish they came 6 spd with AWD [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are not alone. Ive read that alot of people wished the manual was offered on the higher trims with AWD. The CX-5 is a good seller but have to wonder how many more units they could sell if the manual was offered across the board?

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk

Hot damn Levi, that looks great, so aggressive! Had no idea you had picked up a CX-5.

Thanks man! i bought it last September. its the DD so i dont post much about it. i needed new tires to pass state inspection and this set up ran me about 150 more than just replacing the 19" OEM tires. they look better and the next time i have to replace tires ill save about 250 over replacing the stock setup.

I love these wish they came 6 spd with AWD [emoji53]

you and i both. if a manual 6 speed came with the AWD, i would have bought one. but unfortunately Mazda doesnt want to put a manual in the higher models :/

Took advantage of all three cars being washed/clean at the same time to snag a pic. Our "Blue Crew". lol Icy Blue Metallic MX-5, Gunmetal Blue 3i and Deep Crystal Blue CX-5.

attachment.php

Thanks man! i bought it last September. its the DD so i dont post much about it. i needed new tires to pass state inspection and this set up ran me about 150 more than just replacing the 19" OEM tires. they look better and the next time i have to replace tires ill save about 250 over replacing the stock setup.

Damn, almost a year ago. lol That is crazy. I do like the looks of the 19s over the 17s (and the wife loves the 19s) but I was dreading replacing them at some point down the road. We are leasing her for 3yrs so if we decide to turn her in, then I shouldn't have to worry about tires. :D

Attachments

• Blue View.jpeg
    Blue View.jpeg
    900.6 KB · Views: 1,899

Latest posts

Back