Post The BEST Pictures OF YOUR MAZDA

A picture of my 2010 mazda 3 I took this evening. Not as professional as most pics on here but the most decent one I could get with my basic camera.

Attachments

• shot.jpg
    shot.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 113
More photos...less making fun of each other.

photogtb.jpg

Lara that's an awesome lens, I'm supremely jealous. I need to but L glass in my bag again.

A picture of my 2010 mazda 3 I took this evening. Not as professional as most pics on here but the most decent one I could get with my basic camera.

looks good man! needs some springs! haha

and i think those chrome housings are kinda cool, just paint them a flat black, its the color that clashes.

this! good idea i might like them more then

Thanks for the tips guys. I've removed the chrome housings for now and might paint them later in the weekend. Car does look loads better with stock housing.

Also thinking of doing a carbon fibre vinyl roof wrap but not sure if I will regret it. lol It looks good on certain silver hatchbacks but mine is a sedan. Any opinions on that?

Cheers

Yes. My mother let me lower the car I pay for.
New's flash. Ive had that same "Bio" since i was like 16... Shows how much of a flying **** I care.

fyi... by posting that last sentence... it... kinda shows that you do care... just a little.

Back