Post The BEST Pictures OF YOUR MAZDA

call urs a junkyard lol . my garage has much more junk than that trust me. we got what looks like enough food to survive a nuclear winter on one side and a random wall full of tools on the other.

Editing my above post (edit button doesn't work from my office):

Didn't mean to sound like a dick, sorry. Here's a good article about why you probably don't need a tripod, and it's fairly non-technical: http://www.kenrockwell.com/tech/digital-killed-my-tripod.htm

When all else fails, it's digital: take many pictures, pick the unblurred ones to post.

nice try! but this article is primarily referring to the use of a quality SLR and lenses with image stabilization. the person we were talking about was using a point and shoot. and in my personal experience i unquestionably get sharper images in low(er) light situations using a tripod.

nice try! but this article is primarily referring to the use of a quality SLR and lenses with image stabilization. the person we were talking about was using a point and shoot. and in my personal experience i unquestionably get sharper images in low(er) light situations using a tripod.

A tripod is also pretty much necessary if you plan to play with real HDR, where you shoot three frames of the same target image. Nobody's hand is THAT steady!

here's a low light throw-back shot to stay on topic...

4024818605_b073bcfd08_o.jpg

Also note that cameras differ in their low light capabilities. ISO settings and such will vary.
big time. A DSLR will handle it better by virtue of a larger sensor. and then different lenses will handle it better with larger apertures, Image Stabilization will help too. Then there is sensor quality before higher ISO starts to get grainy. Newer cameras go to ISO levels I wouldn't have ever imagined, and my old 20D starts to get pretty grainy at 400 ISO unless conditions are really good.

Long story short, no simple answer to that question exists.

^ i concur. looks like u went out of ur way for an excellent photo-shoot.
and welcome to the forum 503wagon (hi)

So I guess I'll post a random old pic in a sec. to stay on topic... But I just wanted to note that I acquired Photoshop over the weekend. CS4, for free. ;) I've only opened it once, briefly and it will probly take a while to get any good out of it, but it's there! (hi)

And judging by the quality of this photo, I need all the help I can get. (lol2)

DSC00362.jpg

Back