Post The BEST Pictures OF YOUR MAZDA

100_1560-1.jpg

Last edited:
heating/cutting springs = unsafe, stupid, ghetto, rice... I don't care. You just don't do it. drop springs are not that expensive, if you can't afford em, don't **** with your car. its that simple.

I think thats a little extreme, heating/cutting has been around for years, and there are proper ways of doing this the right way. I know plenty of track cars that run on compressed, or cut springs. You would be suprised how many cars that people gawk over have cut springs... Unfortunatly there are some cars that dont have the aftermarket support, and you have to do things one way. I dont know too many people with funds to throw down 3-4k on a airbag suspension, or who will pay 2-300$+ extra on an item to get from japan, that already has a 600$ price tag on it...when its only 200$ in the first place!

*pics for thread sake
check my polished muffler out!!
100_0229.jpg

100_0213.jpg

When it comes to racing, don't most cars have coilovers, not bags?

If I can manage to buy coilovers, anyone can. lol.

air suspension is typically not reliable or stiff enough for race application. Yes, you can pump up airbags to work for big rigs.. but do they handle? no... as I mentioned earlier in this thread, cutting a spring is MUCH better than taking a torch to it and intentionally sagging it. You basically have to be retarded to do something that foolish to something you rely on for your safety daily.

When it comes to racing, don't most cars have coilovers, not bags?

If I can manage to buy coilovers, anyone can. lol.

Some of us are married and intend on starting families. That and having a house payment definitely puts a pinch on one's wallet at times.

Hot baby, and dirty u com on down to mis sippi and ill trade joo my evotion springs fuh yo msp springs for bout $four deh bux

Really... PM... we'll talk.

Interesting trunk, more pics?
Thanks. Im gonna put up a thread with alot more pics and an intense mods list most likely.

not sure if "interesting" is the word. looks foul from this angle... while the rest of the car looks SUPER clean!
Thanks man!

Weaksause - One of the cleanest mx6 ive seen. Great choice on wheels. Going for that nascar look with the lettering on the outside.(thumb)
Thanks bro. Not exactly goin for a nascar look but i really like white lettering on tires. I think nascar tires have yellow lettering anyhow..lol

i'd love to test those wheels on my car... the color and make... i think... would look shweet on my car lol
Only one way to find out man.

I agree. they would sick on a Spicy.

I just noticed. Its probably just me. But the more i look at Weaksause pic the more his tail lights and rear end looks like a camaro. Weird.
Lol....Camaro? I guess. Its probably just the angle. Ive never heard that one before :)

for now my best! lol
(dunno)

Attachments

• DSCF0038.JPG
    DSCF0038.JPG
    375.4 KB · Views: 99
  • DSCF0021.JPG
    DSCF0021.JPG
    351.6 KB · Views: 91
Back