Post The BEST Pictures OF YOUR MAZDA

rednecks_r_us said:
I have the day off today I may go out and find a place to take some new pictures.
what kind of equipment do you have? or do you just have a point and shoot camera?

Here are a couple of mine I took the other day.

Newrims3.jpg

Newrims8.jpg

Last edited:
It's a little off on the left side by about 2-3 mm. Changed the picture. Thanks for noticing.

Last edited:
Boricua86 said:
what kind of equipment do you have? or do you just have a point and shoot camera?

I have a Canon Rebel with multiple lenses but its 35mm film. So, I mostly use my Nikon 7600 7 megapixel digital.

But my wife had put it away for me and I couldn't find it. The batteries in my rebel were dead. So I used my daughter's (she's 6) walmart, 3 megapixel digital. Its good for her to learn to take pictures but I'm not impressed with the quality .

This was taken on my phone

05-03-07_0925.jpg

These were the 3 mega pixel pictures from my daughters camera.

Lynx_Lake_May_2007_053_Medium_.jpg

Lynx_Lake_May_2007_046_Medium_.jpg

Lynx_Lake_May_2007_038_Medium_.jpg

Lynx_Lake_May_2007_011_Medium_.jpg

The pictures are good but not up to quality. So technically since they aren't my best pictures I shouldn't post them here. LOL :D

rednecks_r_us said:
The pictures are good but not up to quality. So technically since they aren't my best pictures I shouldn't post them here. LOL :D
hahaha no joke. Looks like the cell phone takes better pics. That Wallyworld camera washes out a lot of the color

altspace said:
This thread should be titled, "Post 50 of your so-so pictures and maybe some good ones."

what can you say no one knows how to follow instructions. It was repeated many times to post one + no text at the begining, people just gave up.

SNike05 said:
what can you say no one knows how to follow instructions. It was repeated many times to post one + no text at the begining, people just gave up.
86 pages later. i think its going well regardless of the first post. leave it alone.

Back