Post The BEST Pictures OF YOUR MAZDA

I already got 2pms.....

You already know boyo, I got the cam in my car so if they are there, the pics will be posted as soon as I get home (thumb)

Is something wrong with my lip?

(hand) no, it just seems to line up with the sideskirts rather than hanging down.

PIC-0584.jpg

Ricer.

Jk, lol. I cut out my res and replaced it with a straight pipe a threw a decent looking cf muffler off of ebay on minez and she sounds beautiful. Not loud but sexy :)
do u or can u send me a vid of ur exhaust tone
i am on a tight budgit and would like something cheap but want a good aggressive tone
and i would like to get an intake so i don wana spend to much on a exhaust

intake is easy.. theres ALWAYS someone selling a cheap knockoff brand intake on here... keep your eyes peeled on the FS Section. Honestly, your best bet for a good tone (unless by "good" you mean "loud") would be the MSP axel back.. or better yet cat back, which someone on here is also probably looking to offload. that will get you some performance gains as well, which, I'm sure a dx could use. lol, no offense.

intake is easy.. theres ALWAYS someone selling a cheap knockoff brand intake on here... keep your eyes peeled on the FS Section. Honestly, your best bet for a good tone (unless by "good" you mean "loud") would be the MSP axel back.. or better yet cat back, which someone on here is also probably looking to offload. that will get you some performance gains as well, which, I'm sure a dx could use. lol, no offense.
i def don want it really loud, i got two cops livin on my street!!!!
ill look in to da axel bak but i also want some preformance gains
and wats a fs section how do i get there?
sorry , im kinda new
thanks

i def don want it really loud, i got two cops livin on my street!!!!
ill look in to da axel bak but i also want some preformance gains
and wats a fs section how do i get there?
sorry , im kinda new
thanks

click on forum index and scroll towards the bottom, click on the link for "for sale/group buy non vendors"

Back