Post The BEST Pictures OF YOUR MAZDA

Still a work in progress after 8 years...might even be finished this year! (drive2)

Cheers,
Danny

Hory clap!! That's alot of fab work on that miata... The center exhaust looks a little funny, kinda like a nub from a vestigial tail.

Still a work in progress after 8 years...might even be finished this year! (drive2)

Cheers,
Danny

Deutsch HD30 bulkhead connectors? I'm considering using those on my RX-7 but was worried they'd be too bulky considering they're designed for trucks and busses and such. Looks good to me though so I know what I'll be using when the time comes.

That NC is amazeballs except for being so high. Why cut the bumper to drop it down when you still have a foot of wheel gap? Am I missing something?

That NC is amazeballs except for being so high. Why cut the bumper to drop it down when you still have a foot of wheel gap? Am I missing something?

What you see in those photos is a work in progress. The aero design has just begun and as such the ride height has not been determined. It was set that high to make it easier to push around.

I hope to have the body work (aero package) completed by July.

Cheers,
Danny

What you see in those photos is a work in progress. The aero design has just begun and as such the ride height has not been determined. It was set that high to make it easier to push around.

I hope to have the body work (aero package) completed by July.

Cheers,
Danny

I figured as much :) Going through your epic build thread right now. You Aussies are the winners. I am sure you know about the EngineeredToSlide Hilux Drift Ute?

My new fav with the mazdaspeed seats :D

w5GW04G.jpg

My first spring/summer with my new protege MP3 after getting rid of my red one.

new tires + 15mm spacers/front (+40) + 8mm/rear (+47)

Photo4-1-201475226PM_zps4ca65fce.jpg

Photo4-5-2014125831PM_zpseb4c88df.jpg

Last edited:
Clean ride stivine6!!!

Why did you sold your red one? It was awesome!

Thanks man :)

I sold my red one because the mileage was getting up there, plus the fact that I wanted a manual transmission car. This car popped up while I was browsing through online and I just couldn't pass up such a rare opportunity. It had 146,000 km (90,720 miles) with a clean body, and a new clutch. Couldn't say no to that

Finally got the new wheels on, I pulled the fenders a tad since these pics, but still need to do adjustments to make it driveable around my area lol

Rfoq5EW.jpg

3mmeoFf.jpg

9C3AcPC.jpg

Back