Post The BEST Pictures OF YOUR MAZDA

I can't help but think the whole image would have been better if you had squatted just a tad to get the sun to fall behind the headrest.

I can't help but think the whole image would have been better if you had squatted just a tad to get the sun to fall behind the headrest.

i agree when i look at it its what draws my attention first, but nonetheless still a good pic especially from a phone.

What wheels are those? They look like stock Mazda off of some other car. They look good. Also: wtf is a spoon drain?

IMAG0666.jpg

I know they are crappy winter mode wheels but I like how this picture came out.

003-22.jpg

i know what you're sayin... i thought the same thing after i uploaded them to my computer... got this one as well tho, just an opposite angle. which one do you think is better?

MSPedit.jpg

or

xldnxx.jpg

Sooooo low! They're like Mazda's version of RPF03s :p
What're they off? Haven't seen them before.

I picked them up from someone on this forum for the price of shipping. They are off brand wheels from Thailand. They needed straightening and paint.

http://www.stamfordwheels.com/index.php/product_special/index/1/Passenger/view/15/17

wow, you don't even need a snow plow, YOU ARE ONE!!! :p

Yeah I do plan on raising the car up an inch and I have a damaged 04-06 front bumper that I picked up the other day for $70. Gonna paint it black with plasti dip and use it instead of my good one.

While this isn't my MSP anymore... it was mine before the current owner. So, technically it's "my" ride. Granted, it's not throwing CEL's, it has an exhaust, a FMIC, a proper tune... yeah, I sucked as an MSP owner. Anyhow, this is now Chris' ride. He's a good dude too. Took this photo right before I headed home from The Tail of the Dragon today. I swung by the EECMM too for a minute.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/41529365@N07/6290115703/sizes/l/in/photostream/
DSC_0008noplate.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back