Post pics of your Mazda5

The 1st one (2007 Sport):

Mazda5-3.jpg

Mazda5-4.jpg

The latest one (2009 Grand Touring):

P1050499.jpg

P1050500.jpg

^^ So you really like them in blue huh? ;). I like the 07 blue as well, shame it did not make it for the 08+

^^ So you really like them in blue huh? ;). I like the 07 blue as well, shame it did not make it for the 08+

A little too obvious, aren't I?! :p

I was actually trying to talk the wife into a Black '10 GT, but she said the Stormy Blue on the '09 was more "sparkly."

Last edited:
Well they look pretty good. I'm also diggin the red calipers....Spray paint or brush on paint?

Last edited:
Thanks, no they are Khumo AST's, seller didn't have tires with them when I got them.

They are on the low side of low profile, I would get beefier ones, but regardless, they look good on the white people mover

They are on the low side of low profile, I would get beefier ones, but regardless, they look good on the white people mover

Thanks. So far I like them just fine, they are 225/40/18, just need to avoid pot holes and curbs! They are a summer only set up as I have another set of wheels/tires for winter 205/50/16.

You might have typo'd but I thought I'd mention that 205/50R16 is pretty small for this vehicle. (205/55R16 is standard) I don't think you mentioned it but if you've already lowered your vehicle you might need to bill your municipality for clearing the roads of snow for them :p Not to mention that your speedo will be out by about 4%

You might have typo'd but I thought I'd mention that 205/50R16 is pretty small for this vehicle. (205/55R16 is standard) I don't think you mentioned it but if you've already lowered your vehicle you might need to bill your municipality for clearing the roads of snow for them :p Not to mention that your speedo will be out by about 4%

Yup I did, good catch and thanks. They are 205/55/16 Dunlap winter SP's.

Back