Post pics of your Mazda5

2179272321_c1d8756026_o.jpg

Man, that is a clean car ;). Nice blue as well, Strato Blue Mica, right?

ya the second gear takeoff feature is great. My previous car (Focus) had it too.

Man, that is a clean car ;). Nice blue as well, Strato Blue Mica, right?

Strato Blue Indeed! For those who haven't seen it, I believe it's Mazda's fancy way of saying Purple. (In rare instances it kinda looks blue). I have seen it on several 6s and 3s and it looks much better on the 5. Looks like it has been discontinued for 2008, though the Stormy Blue may still be purple-ish.

Also, thanks for the replies. the 2 days of clean we not in Vein. Plus I got to try out that "car brochure" style of photography. It's kinda of a pain to be shooting in such darkness, but worth it!

Looks so weird with steel wheels, kinda looks like a Matrix!
MZ3 and 5 never came with steel wheels, right?

Strato Blue was my second choice if we couldn't find a Dark Plum Mica. Very nice blue...

MZ3 and 5 never came with steel wheels, right?

Strato Blue was my second choice if we couldn't find a Dark Plum Mica. Very nice blue...

In UK the basic 5 in TS trim comes with steel rims. mrbwa1 states the wheels fitted are for winter/snow use. He probably has a nice shiny set of alloys for summer use

I'm glad we don't get the steel wheels for the Sports!

Oh, I knew mrbwa1's steel wheels are for winter use. Sorry I didn't make it clear.

It looks VERY weird with the steelies on it. It reminds me of the cars you see on a semi going to the dealer before the wheel covers are put on. Also, as you surmised, it makes the 5 look a lot like a matrix. On the plus side every other 5 in town is still riding on the rims, so I guess it's at least different *shrug*

here is a pic of my roof rack i got tell me what you think of it?

Attachments

• P1090186.JPG
    P1090186.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 617
  • P1090187.JPG
    P1090187.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 641
thanks i like it too, but i haven't got it wired yet i think i'm going to a shop that will do it for me I don't want to mess it up.

So I got my F5 fujita CAI tonight and I got it installed about an hour ago. I tell you that was hard to get out the last part of the factory air box but after that it was all good. Well I thought I would share some of the pics. ENJOY

Attachments

• P1150229.JPG
    P1150229.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 789
  • P1150232.JPG
    P1150232.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 755
  • P1150234.JPG
    P1150234.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 832
  • P1150233.JPG
    P1150233.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 773
So I got my F5 fujita CAI tonight and I got it installed about an hour ago. I tell you that was hard to get out the last part of the factory air box but after that it was all good. Well I thought I would share some of the pics. ENJOY

Let me know what you think of this CAI. I have the same CAI in my '5' and I've found that off the line the car is slower. The overall performance increase is really nothing to write home about, but the sound is music to my ears.
I remove my CAI next Monday and go back to the stock box after running the Fujita for about a year. I'll probably post it for sale on this forum.
Anthony

will using regular tint damage the lights? I was told not to use window tint on my tail lights. I tried the smoked overlays but they were a pain in the ass...is there a technique for installing them properly? (nervous)

I actually asked him how he did it. He has 35% tint film over his stock tails.

You can also order smoked overlays.

hmmm okay..
dont think the cops in Denmark like that.. (argh)

but I have seen thos black light on mazdausa.com.
is it a accessory over ther?

So I got some new wheels about 3 weeks ago and had good sunny day and took some pics today. They are Enkei Ls-5 18-7.5 on 225/40 anyway hope ya like

Attachments

• P2180383.JPG
    P2180383.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 846
  • P2180384.JPG
    P2180384.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 560
  • P2180386.JPG
    P2180386.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 708
^^ can you change those colored inserts? a front splitter would look good now with those wheels.

yeah you can. you can have it with out or there is a chrome one you can put in but i liked the red but its alittle dark of a red so i might get it powder coated a brighter red. here is some pics before i got the red. and i hope to have a splitter here after awhile.

Attachments

• P1250333.JPG
    P1250333.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 760
  • P1250334.JPG
    P1250334.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 537
Back