Post pics of your Mazda5

Just finished putting H&R springs on. After an alignment, I'm looking forward to seeing how she handles with the Progress rear sway bar.

To all who would say that the "Nagare" Mazdas were funny looking. I respond with ^^^ Take at look at that one! Of course they ARE funny looking when they are STOCK :p

I catch people all the time walking up to the car and running their hands on the Nagare lines.

MCBNZXW.png

Just finished putting H&R springs on. After an alignment, I'm looking forward to seeing how she handles with the Progress rear sway bar.

It'll be even better with an 18 inch wheel and 40 series tires! When you try it, you'll know it's not just for looks! The H&Rs tend to overwhelm the stock setup if pushed hard like I do with the 18s. Running Cooper RS tires on both.

Last edited:
Thanks I appreciate it and glad to be on... Lol, the sun seems regular around here. Idk about that three day theory, I would've noticed something seemed strange. Overall Guam is Beautiful!!! No doubt!

For my suspension set up right now, front and back are still on oem strut/shock. I went custom with the springs, since I wanted the ride to be a bit stiffer. So far she's riding smooth and responsive. I'm satisfied, but most importantly my son loves it and gave me a helping hand along the way. We gotta teach them while they still young!!! I'll keep posted!! #vankulture

6f71536d-7aa4-49a8-aee7-54084b59ba3b-1.png

20160320_182706.jpg

Last edited:
Stock struts and you are that low? I give those struts about six months before they are as dead as disco. Your rear shocks may go sooner than that. Be sure to keep an eye on your trailing arm bushings, they will also tend to fail early at that ride height. Your van is looking damn good, but she may age like Pamela Anderson! which is to say not well

Thanks and yes for sure keeping an eye out on any issues. Upgrades definitely when the time comes. One thing I'm having issue with is finding a pair of rocker panels/side skirts (oem). It's quite a headache finding a place to grab genuine Mazda goodies. Note: That ship to Guam lol

Mazda5 Premacy'08

Playing around with some yellow headlight vinyl for the highbeam section. Plan is to eliminate the highbeams and use it as foglights with switch. Yellow giving that 3k finish....

20160324_183307.jpg

Last edited:
Mazda5 Premacy'08

@00Tege
Thanks and I didn't really think of that.. Here are some night shots since you asked of what it's shines like.. Would look alot more smooth with h.i.d.'s on though for sure. Also relocated my front license plate frame and holder to the tow hook panel with a homemade bracket I fabricated myself last night. Next time I'll try and post up better shots of our FamilyPremacy. Few more days until post office goodies arrive, so till then we'll see what the future holds for "KrystAL" .....

20160402_224945.jpg

20160402_224846.jpg

20160402_231000.jpg

20160402_232958_LLS.jpg

Last edited:
you can definatly see the color temperature difference, wonder how the effect would be in the actual fog, ,and holy that thing is low! it looks sweet, hows it ride?, id like to see that plate holder, i think it looks way better offset. (cool)

Mazda5 Premacy'08

I'm still tuning my suspension and as for ride quality, She rides smooth with no clunks or strange suspension noise. I still can go lower and will after I get the right fitment I'm aiming for. Here are some side shots of our Family Premacy. As for the plate holder I posted some pics on the previous pages. Just search the thread.

Proud Owner Since She Is Guam's First Lowered Mazda Premacy!!!! #1st

20160405_153334.jpg

20160405_153359.jpg

Back