Post a picture of your MAZDASPEED3

38827024001_large.jpg

38827024003_large.jpg

Needs a drop, I know. Have a set of H&R's in the garage. Just waiting til I can afford some Koni's to install them

Last edited:
Hi is this the DG Motorsports Diffusor?

do you have some pics about "how to install" it and some more pics like this in the final look?

greetz
Sven

I still kind of regret not getting black o.z.'s for this car.

NOOO! I told you how great it looks in the other thread! I don't like the look of a darker wheel on the cosmic blue or silver-it just looks silly to me. Silver is definitely awesome looking. It's like it's stock but its not. Plus, it leaves black OZ's on Black Mica looking that much more fresh ;)

But I could definitely see your car rocking some silver mesh spoked wheels too--think BBS...

I like the silver oz's man.. But no matter what we do it's hard to make our cosmic blue's look tough. Almost no wheels look good on our color and it suuuuuucks.

It's tough to find a good finish to match the color, but I love this color. I've had a true red and my favorite is definitely cosmic blue.

NOOO! I told you how great it looks in the other thread! I don't like the look of a darker wheel on the cosmic blue or silver-it just looks silly to me. Silver is definitely awesome looking. It's like it's stock but its not. Plus, it leaves black OZ's on Black Mica looking that much more fresh ;)

But I could definitely see your car rocking some silver mesh spoked wheels too--think BBS...

+1

Thanks blkspeed. You have some nice teaser pics up. Do you have a thread dedicated to showing off your car from multiple angles? I'd like to see more pics

Back