poor mans auxmod?

Valk

:
2003.5 MazdaSpeed Protege, 2002 Protege 5, 2003 Protege ESGT
hey all. havent been posting around her a lot lately but meh.

new problem.. since the stock msp kenwood sucks ALL KINDS OF NUTS.. s*** the bed on me this week. just kinda trys to open, and gets stuck half way.. no lights or anything. when i finally do get it back to the stock position, it just sits there. dumbly looking at me.. then tries to open again if you reset it.

it worked in the morning, didnt in the afternoon and im about ready to have my way with it with lots of violence.

i still have my old p5 radio, so my question is this;

i know there is the auxmod you can buy to get aux input for the stock p5 radio, but does anyone know which pins are for audio input on the aux connector? has anyone just kinda soldered on a jack and used it for a ghetto mod?

im in the process of rebuilding my msp's audio.. 2x10" subs, new components in the front doors, two amps and a car pc to power it. but i need something to hold me over in the interm that can play mp3's, or connect to my mp3 player without spending on money heh. so if i kill the stock unit. who cares.

remained a mystery

Rolf Reber, together with mathematician Morten Brun and psychologist Karoline Mitterndorfer, all from the University of Bergen, Norway, have reported first empirical evidence for the use of beauty as truth and they have provided an explanation for this phenomenon, based on the processing fluency theory of beauty.wow goldMathematicians and scientists reportedly used beauty as a cue for truth in mathematical judgment. French mathematician Jacques Hadamard, for example, wrote in 1954 in his famous book, “The Psychology of Invention in the Mathematical Field," that a sense of beauty seems to be almost the only useful “drive” for discovery in mathematics. However, evidence has been anecdotal, and the nature of the beauty-truth relationship remained a mystery.wow goldIn 2004, Rolf Reber (University of Bergen), Norbert Schwarz (University of Michigan), and Piotr Winkielman (University of California at San Diego) suggested ?C based on evidence they reviewed ?C that the common experience underlying both perceived beauty and judged truth is processing fluency, which is the experienced ease with which mental content is processed. Indeed, stimuli processed withmaple story powerlevelinggreater ease elicit more positive affect and statements that participants can read more easily are more likely to be judged as being true. Researchers invoked processing fluency to help explain a wide maple story powerlevelingrange of phenomena, including variations in stock prices, brand preferences, or the lack of reception of mathematical theories that are difficult to understand.maple story powerlevelingApplied to mathematical reasoning, processing fluency, stemming either from familiarity with problems or from attributes of a task, is predicted to increase intuitively judged truth. As a first step towards testing this assumption, the authors of the study demonstrated in two experiments that symmetry, a feature known to facilitate mental processing and to underlie perceived beauty, is used as heuristic cue to correctness in arithmetic problems.

Back