PISSED!dealership/service WOES...I HATE MAZDA dealershipz

Replica said:
Mazda denied my clutch chatter 3 times. I just rolled out of warranty. **** Mazda, I will never buy another.

They denied me too. I took the car in for the 3rd gear synchro problem (they knew about the TSB and everything). I asked them to look at the clutch chatter problem too. Guy calls me back later and says that the flywheel definitely has some hot spots, but that I would have to buy the replacement clutch. He also flat out told me that any transmission work I would have to pay for next time -- not because he claimed I was racing... not because of any regulations or stipulations in the warranty... but because "Well, Mazda generally only opens up a transmission one time under warranty". I looked the dude right in the eye and said

Well, then you just make sure your guys fix that 3rd gear problem right, because if I have to bring it back and you try to make me pay to fix it again, there's going to be some SERIOUS problems between me, you, and the owner of this dealership.

For the record, 3rd gear shifts nice and smooth :)

slkt said:
If I were you, I would say F U to them after they fixed up the car. Whatever I race it or whatever sh!T cause the car some problem, that' s their sh!t. They have the responbility to fix it. I don't know why they would like to help Mazda to save up money for fixing up cars? May be they just wanna do nothing and still get paid by mazda. I would tell them to go back to their mom and suck milk. (hump)

the reason they deny warranty is because manufacturers pay next to nothig when compared to "cash" jobs. I work at a dealership(not mazda) and the techs most definately like cash jobs more than warranty jobs. also warranty jobs give less hours to do the work therefore if you don't get the work done in that time you lose out on money. Cash/money/bread/dough rules the world....it's a fact......sucks doesn't it.

second that

NJP5Guy said:
the reason they deny warranty is because manufacturers pay next to nothig when compared to "cash" jobs. I work at a dealership(not mazda) and the techs most definately like cash jobs more than warranty jobs. also warranty jobs give less hours to do the work therefore if you don't get the work done in that time you lose out on money. Cash/money/bread/dough rules the world....it's a fact......sucks doesn't it.
i work at a dealer and it is way easyer to charge you with the instant cash and the hours they want to charge you and at the rate they want vs. warrinty pays only what they give at what they give per hr and it takes forever to collect payment
p.s. dealers suck take it to a reputable guy your freinds or your family uses

dont hate mazda!!!

just hate u.s. dealers of mazda and there short comings of there warnts
its total bull. my boss tryed to pull this 3 year 36k bull on a customer because it had a gas motor in it insted of the ushauall izusu diesel that is in the npr box truck. dude, it came from a izue factory and he pad extra for the warrinty!!!!!!!! what the f@!!! come on just get the right dealer.

Hmmmmm....towed to the closest dealership...If it happened here in Abington, know the closest dealership, and I don't trust them more than George Bush. Anyway, i had my issues with them and now go out of my way to visit another dealer - over on the boulevard, near Chickie's & Pete's. they'll take care of you there...

Anyway, good luck if you do go with the honda, at least you'll have the new car smell for a while (boobs)

Well this sucks to hear cause i didnt have to much problems getting my shifter forks fixed after my tranny went out. Hell Topher and I_Boost were there when it happened. but 5 Star Mazda dealer DID fix it but I still Hate them. Bastages. But yeah sorry bout the guff they gave you.

Back