Pine Mountain/Columbus Meet

Topher's Wife

:
2001 Vivid Yellow MP3
Yep, it's that time of year again. It's getting warmer, birds are chirping, Scott's putting his nuts in someone's face. hahahaha, kidding!

So...what do you guys and gals think about late April or early May for a Pine Mountain meet (not mothers' day weekend). Also would like suggestions on if you liked meeting at Dowdels Knob or at the picnic area. Let me know and I'll make reservations for us. We might could even rent the picnic area with the pool if we do it more towards May.

Whatcha think?

Ya the end of April I will be going to a Blue Angels show and the begining of May I am going to the NHRA drag races with my Dad. Sometime later would be better for me.

Im down for whenever. Kinda of wish it would be earlier. I will keep looking to see the exact date..

Hopefully I'll be in New York most of May with school. (I'm crossing my fingers!!!) Anyway, pretty much any time is free for me except for May 11-June 1. :)

I like the May idea because my girlfriend will be in Germany for 3 weeks in May, I don't have to worry about dividing my time with her and the GACC. Then again if it's in April/June, I could bring her.

Back