Pike This Weekend??

:
03.5 MSP Blazin' Yellow
Haven't been up to the Pike in a while anybody else down to roll up and just chill maybe in the best buy parking lot on friday or something??

Im down i say we make a time around 8-9 Ill be ther anyone else down. Start a list guys looking forward to seeing nepoc down there

I was just out on Saturday night. all the boys had their toys out. there was a supercharged vet ripping up the pike, and as usual, burgerking was the spot. they overflowed into the bob's parking lot.

I might stop by and see what's up.

I've never gotten a ticket from racing on the pike. I used to when I was in college (in a neon), but I don't anymore. I used to live in newington for while, and I was close enough to hear the racing, but I never got involved. I know all the back roads, so I can parallel and roll quietly. (peep)

Topgun said:
where does everyone meet on the pike??

this is the berlin tpke down near hartford, CT (not the mass Pike); heard it is great down there!

road trip!

Protege52003 said:
this is the berlin tpke down near hartford, CT (not the mass Pike); heard it is great down there!

road trip!

Ohhhh yea i have heard of this place...my roommate is from southington CT and talks about the berlin tpke all the time and I have a buddy who use to go to school donw at U of New Haven and he would talk about how crazy it is down there.....he sent me a vid of his buddies wrx racing some turbo rsx......crazy stuff down in CT

SlowPro98 said:
Where in Mass are you?

I live in Northern MA near Nashua....actually im at school now so i live in nashua....CT is kind of a hike, maybe sometime this summer ill head down a cruise the pike.

Topgun said:
I live in Northern MA near Nashua....actually im at school now so i live in nashua....CT is kind of a hike, maybe sometime this summer ill head down a cruise the pike.

Nice Nice I was just thowing it out there to see how many people would be able to make it down we can always plan for another weekend like next week friday or saturday the 28th, 29th or even the first weekend in May the 5th, 6th. Let me know if these would work out better so that some of you mass guys can come down.

Damn I'd come but saturday is Uconn Spring Weekend so I would have to choose between going to the pike or tackling drunk b*tches, I think I'd take the latter lol. Also it's supposed to rain this saturday I believe. If it rains no ones on the pike. Last week I was up there and it was so packed. The best buy parking lot was packed.

check that, you cant make bail on a sunday....so
sunday = get tackled and become someones b**** in lockup
monday = make bail

Back