Pictures of my audi A4 Sline

Fede_italiano said:
I would hope so given the price.

It is like comparing an SRT4 and a Viper and saying that the Viper is faster.

the new RS4 its awesome!!!The price is around $60k with navigation . Too much i like the Sline and it looks exactly the same and it has all the goodies jeje.
The msp owns the RS4 in handling don't matter what!!!!

Where'd you hear RS4 would be 60K with nav? from what I heard it's around 80K which make sense because when the E46 M3 came out it was around that price (my buddy got one of the first E46 M3 for 83k OTD with Nav).

Jliao said:
Where'd you hear RS4 would be 60K with nav? from what I heard it's around 80K which make sense because when the E46 M3 came out it was around that price (my buddy got one of the first E46 M3 for 83k OTD with Nav).

well the guy who sold me the Audi told me that! I don't know if it was true!!!!

Jliao said:

that was probably with the "market adjustment" factored in

actually i just check in autoweek.com and the base price for the RS4 is $78k.

Nice car :D Here is my friend's Audi, custom from the factory. Sorry, not a good pic.
56K!

Attachments

• Audi.jpg
    Audi.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 75
spike blue, how much did you paid OTD? I'm planing on getting an A4 Sline 6MT, but I'm "hoping" the B8 will release sometimes next year and "hoping" they'll have new Quattro system *cross fingers*. If not, I'll most likely get it sometimes within next 3 months.

Jliao said:
spike blue, how much did you paid OTD? I'm planing on getting an A4 Sline 6MT, but I'm "hoping" the B8 will release sometimes next year and "hoping" they'll have new Quattro system *cross fingers*. If not, I'll most likely get it sometimes within next 3 months.

i paid $ 38k.Damm i just got home and my brother notice that somebody scratch the audi and the msp really bad . Im so pissed

Back