Pics of their Clear Bra?

Mine has a clear bra but I haven't tried to take pictures of it intentionally. Here's one where it's most visible: clear bra close up

I have clearsheild along all 5 door edges, both mirrors, behind wheel wells and on top of the back bumper. Can't see it unless you get close. Here's some others, kinda goes to show how it's not that noticable unless you're up close with good light or at the right angle.
front side1 side2 side3 by rear bumper
Sorry those aren't great those just happen to be the ones I had uploaded for a general pic post. I'll look through others I have and see if I have anything better to upload, or maybe try to take some more.

I'm not trying to be a smartass but I'm not sure I could take a picture that would show you our clear bra... about the only way it's even noticable is if you know it's there and get very close to look... if there is dust/rainmarks on the hood you can see the line where the cut ends but when the car is clean you really can't see it... ours in no way changes the look of the paint colour, the way sun or light reflects from it vs the unprotected part of the hood. I would say that if you have the same kind that we did installed (3M paint protection film) that from five feet away or more you couldn't tell if there was a clear bra there or not.

Ours is a Ti sport GT.

cheers,
ham

Acerone said:
Does anyone have pictures of their clear bra on the HB?

Thanks

ham said:
I'm not trying to be a smartass but I'm not sure I could take a picture that would show you our clear bra... about the only way it's even noticable is if you know it's there and get very close to look... if there is dust/rainmarks on the hood you can see the line where the cut ends but when the car is clean you really can't see it... ours in no way changes the look of the paint colour, the way sun or light reflects from it vs the unprotected part of the hood. I would say that if you have the same kind that we did installed (3M paint protection film) that from five feet away or more you couldn't tell if there was a clear bra there or not.

Ours is a Ti sport GT.

cheers,
ham

That close up pic was a lot closer than 5 feet away and taken with my wife's Nikon D1h.

That's nice... I was hoping I wouldn't be able to see it. Just what I want then.

dulog said:
That close up pic was a lot closer than 5 feet away and taken with my wife's Nikon D1h.

Acerone -- If you got one it might be less noticable since your car is titanium. Silver's hide things much better than deep colors or blacks.

Llumar is not the same as 3M.

Llumar is clear but I believe 0.3mm.

3M is semi-translucent and 0.5mm.

Llumar is more expensive and newer. Rumor has it that 3M changed their adhesive recently too.

Back