pics of the bike

SkinnyJoint

Contributor
:
02.5 MP5
well i just recently bought an 01 cbr600f4i, saturday i changed the oil, and lubed up the chain as well as put all the fairings on, when i bought the bike it was naked.

so a buddy and mine went riding yesterday and got a couple kool pics, i have the black bike.

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg

nice bike man, good buy....I spent my fair share swapping with buddies and going out riding, and most of the guys had F4i's...Honda makes a good bike, very easy to ride, not to twitchy or anything, just get on and go...no sorry....GO!!!!!!! lol I loved riding them

i had an f4, in red, and silver, then one night i was drunk-ish, and did a wheelie near my buddies house where i wasnt familier with, and hit a blind corner and crashed it, stupid on my part so i bought some used fairings on ebay, and painted the bike white, looked pretty good.

yours is sexy as well.

only 6 months eh? Well definitly congrats, you just entered a whole new world my friend...

HOnda was a good choice for ur first bike, I should've made it mine, instead I got this damn Suzuki...it's a 750 mind youbut I'm not a big fan of them anymore

congrats looks good, i ride an 03 r6 ... i like the f4i though its a solid bike, and like someone else said its not twitchy or anything ... my 1st gear is real twitchy :(

Back