Pics of my wrecked MP3

Good to hear that you are allright. It sucks about your car but you are good though. Also it seems like everyone who has wrecked an mp3, a majority of them walk away ok. Our cars must be really safe then obviously.

Not trying to sound cold hearted but if there is anything you would want to part out if you could, like the CAI that I can see from the picture and the instrument cluster if possible. I would give good money for one or both. If the insurance agency or salvage yard wont let you do so, let me know, there are ways around that.

Glad to here you are OK ,a word of advice ,next time hit the f@#$%^& skunk . You can get the smell out ,your life is worth more than that

Yeah yeah hit the funkin skunk i know. But it was right in the middle of my lane. I wasn't flyin or anything, I just figured a quick lane change and I'd be good. But the back end kicked like nothing i'd had happen before. And I Autocross so I thought I knew my car pretty well. I over-counter-steered and off the road I went. Sucked a big one. I guess that's why I got a truck now. I won't really care what I hit with it.

I had big plans for that car too. Once it was paid off I was going to get some boost and take it up to a local road course track. Guess I'll have to rethink my plans for racin now.

Oh well thanks for the remarks everyone.

dude!! how did that happen!?!? im so sorry for what happened..

Hello

Hi:

I have a mazda Mp3 and a need the wheels.
Cand you please let me kno if you are going to sale ?

thank you

hello

Hello
I have a mazda Mp3 that needs those wheels
can you let me kno if you are going to sale the wheels ?

You know it is kind of eery. I linked a thread to someone wanting to know what a spicy orange p5 would look like. 1338 had a post in there. I see he posted #8 in this thread. Sad to see what he posted...

Back