Pics of my wrecked MP3

Well,

Finally got them posted on here finally. I don't have a digi cam yet so I had to wait till the film was developed and then scan em in. Not the greatest detail but you get the idea. Anyways, that wasn't one of my better days. Any one else ever been hanging upside down from your seat belt?

Oh yeah, I also threw in a couple shot of my new ride an 03 Xterra. It was a big switch from my MP3 to an Xterra and I'm not sure why I did it. I love havin this Xterra but I reallys till wish I had my MP3. OH well, maybe after I get my Xterra paid off in 4-5 years they'll have the new RX-7 out that I'll jump on.

My Wrecked MP3

EDIT: Alright since that doesn't seem to be working I'll just manually post em all

carwreck1.jpg

carwreck2.jpg
url]

carwreck4.jpg

carwreck5.jpg

carwreck6.jpg

carwreckroad1.jpg

carwreckroad2.jpg

Last edited:
Glad to hear your ok... That must of heart!

Can you part that thing out? Or is the insurance taking it?
I want to get that complete intake manifold set up...

Damn, Glad you're okay. That car is trashed. At least the airbags went off, it's good to see they do indeed work (after so many members here have had them not go off).

and with the others, what heppened?

As long as you and your buddies are ok. How happened, did you lost control on that country road?

SuperSpud said:
I grammar bester than you... lol

Not so much gramer as the wrong word

Heart....Hurt it's all the same.

But really it didn't hurt all that bad. All I got was a tiny cut on my hand and a small piece of glass in my shoulder which I picked out myself. And for about 20 minutes after the wreck the left side of my face burned from the airbag but that was it. My neck didn't even hurt the next day or anything.

Thanks for the concerns again.

And no I can't get the car for those who are gonna ask. It's already gone to the Insurance with no chance of getting it back.

damn, that is really bashed up. Glad your ok. The xterra is sweet, i sometimes wish i had a suv. Im to much of a puss to take my mp3 anywhere.

hey, well, it looks like your airbags deployed (a good thing because there has been some debate over protege airbags (do they work or not))

its good to see you are ok

man, it looked so much better when i saw it at carlisle...so sad to see them all ****** up like that!

good thing you're okay!

glad everything is ok now...

those pesky animals...your story reminds me of that one insurance commercial with the two squirrels, anybody else know what i'm talking about?

Back