Picked Up My LaserBlue P5 today!

Hi guys,

I picked up my laserblue P5 today...damn does it ever go good! I can't believe how nice it looks in that laser blue paint! Now i see why you guys like this car so much. It reminds me of a much more expensive car...the front fenders remind me of the Maxima a bit.

Got about 30 km's on it..time to break it in!

(drinks) congrats!

that is a great choice in color. what kind of mods are you planning?

Awesome. Enjoy the looks you'll get as you drive it down the road
Ryan

ottawaP5 said:
Hi guys,

I picked up my laserblue P5 today...damn does it ever go good! I can't believe how nice it looks in that laser blue paint! Now i see why you guys like this car so much. It reminds me of a much more expensive car...the front fenders remind me of the Maxima a bit.

Got about 30 km's on it..time to break it in!

audiohs, i ended up buying in hull, they gave me the least pressure to buy and offered me a good deal. I'm not running to ottawa for a $200 difference.

I plan to start off with a K&N air filter..but for looks i'm keeping it stock i like the way it looks..maybe tint the windows but thats it.

I have yet to see another Laser Blue one in hull/ottawa.....

Just bought my Midnight Blue P5

Just bought my Midnight Blue /AC/Roof/Stick/ at a local dealer here in Ottawa. Liked the Laser Blue and came *that* close to buying the Yellow one. Red was hot but I've owned several red cars before, ditto the Black. Did not like the White and silver seems so average ( see so many of them around ).

OTOH I liked the Midnight Blue originally so I went with it since it'll weather the years better (I hope). Got a great deal too!

Hope I can afford a Turbo upgrade in a year or so.

I got $1000 off.
Sounded good so I jumped on it.

That and 0% financing and no payment for 6 months....
How could I refuse.

Was I "taken" ?

Last edited:
My Girlfriend got a great deal on her trade-in, and her too got a Lazer Blue MP5!

I love that car, so does she, we got the Sport Auto, Moonroof, but she decided to not get the AC, since she is allergic to the newer AC stuff! (she's allergic to everything!)

We saw one other Lazer Blue MP5 in the Ottawa-hull region, and she was heartbroken..... I told her to get used to it, it's a great color and it's a popular car!!!

When is the next Ottawa-Hull meet?

Heartbroken ???
The dealers I've been to around Ottawa ALL had many Laser Blue P5's. In fact, they had many of EACH color.
Who cares if anyone else is driving the car with the same color. If anything, it should be a compliment to your tase.

I sure won't resent it if I see another Midnight Blue tooling around the Capital region !

Peter Mann said:
Heartbroken ???
The dealers I've been to around Ottawa ALL had many Laser Blue P5's. In fact, they had many of EACH color.
Who cares if anyone else is driving the car with the same color. If anything, it should be a compliment to your tase.

I sure won't resent it if I see another Midnight Blue tooling around the Capital region !

Heartbroken... .for 3 minutes, after that, she realised the things you said!

Women, what are you going to do? heh! ;) My mom acts the same way! :rolleyes:

Peter,

Got $1100 off + my grad rebate which was $600

I got 3 months no payments no interest.

Do you know if there are any ottawa/hull meets?

I was heartbroken the first time I saw another laser blue mica P5 around Edmonton. Oh well, I got over it. I had my since December and it was the first one here. By summer, there will be tons more!

hehe good choice..
the color is nice....

i wonder how long will this color be out for.. for this gen..

Last edited:
Back