Pic Request/Has anyone done this?

Jbrew33

I just bought a 2006 MS6 and I love it so far but I must say I hate the taillights. They're cheap/ricey looking imo. I was wondering if anyone has any pics of a MS6 with plain red taillights from a Non-Speed 6? I've been told they are the exact same fit and I'm just wondering if I'm the only one who wants to do this. Thanks.

Fit is the same as long as it's not from the wagon and the correct year (I'm pretty sure). I've seen someone do it with a red MS6. I've got no links right now for photos. What colour MS6 did you want to see the red tails on?

Fit is the same as long as it's not from the wagon and the correct year (I'm pretty sure). I've seen someone do it with a red MS6. I've got no links right now for photos. What colour MS6 did you want to see the red tails on?

Titanium grey would be preferable. I just thought it would be cool because I'm just not a fan of the stock tailights. Thanks for the replies. Any pics of the led tailights?

Titanium grey would be preferable. I just thought it would be cool because I'm just not a fan of the stock tailights. Thanks for the replies. Any pics of the led tailights?

Ugh, I am with you on this. I hate the stock tails with their chrome and stupid bulges. I'd also like to see flush-mount red tails on a titanium gray car.

Personally i luv the stock tails... on DARK colored cars the best.
they just go so well... im also one of the rare few that kinda like the bulge offset of the side of the tails.
edit: yay the only thing i am slightly not liking is the chrome rings around the lights.

There are many options if you dont like em, the CAR_led ones are flush, non bulge.
the red non speed tails are non bulged i think? all the JDM tails are non-bulged too.

Personally i luv the stock tails... on DARK colored cars the best.
they just go so well... im also one of the rare few that kinda like the bulge offset of the side of the tails.
edit: yay the only thing i am slightly not liking is the chrome rings around the lights.

There are many options if you dont like em, the CAR_led ones are flush, non bulge.
the red non speed tails are non bulged i think? all the JDM tails are non-bulged too.

I like the stock tails as well. I really don't like the flush look, which saves me some loot, haha. I do like the LED tails you can get, but I'm not spending $400 or whatever it is on them. That'd be going towards a DP.

dude just throw some film over them.. it looks GREAT compared to stock.. thats what i did and everyone i show my car to is like woahhh! i love your taillights.. i also did the break light bar, headlight and fogs.. they were both a 70% film.. tails were 35 i believe.

dude just throw some film over them.. it looks GREAT compared to stock.. thats what i did and everyone i show my car to is like woahhh! i love your taillights.. i also did the break light bar, headlight and fogs.. they were both a 70% film.. tails were 35 i believe.

I considered having the tails, side markers, and lower rear bumper lenses spray tinted but IDK if I'll like that look on a Grey car. Who knows, I'm open for suggestions I just HATE the stock tails. They're so cheap looking.

Latest posts

Back