Photoshoot FD w/GT35R, Fikse and House of Color Purple paint

THAT is why the rx-7 is my dream car. That car is just about absolutely perfect. Amazing. Just... wow.

Thats' hella sick!!FDs are awesome!I'd go either red(of course),blue or yellow(Redsuns baby!haha)

As far as that one.I'm not diggin mesh rims on sport compacts,imo they belong on M3s and Porches, so I'd change em.But that's me!Everything is tight!

Spooled said:
Very nice! It's nice to see an FD without all the ricer cladding. Did you go for a ride in it? How was it? Laggy with that huge turbo or no?
Yeah I drove it!!!!
Not laggy at all...makes 1 bar of boost at 3900 rpm..redline is 8
Its disgusting fast!

lasermp5 said:
You're pretty good at your hobby I'd say. I'm trying to develop a good eye for shots, but your pics are just amazing. I would say you and Andy Q. Bui. have taken the best pics on this site. Funny, You're both in Virginia too. Well I've been thinking of taking a trip up there soon to see family in the Hampton Roads area... suffolk to be exact.

I've been keeping an eye out for a professional photographer in the central florida area, but haven't come across anyone yet. Would be nice to have some pics like that. Oh and btw, the evo is amazing :D
Wow thanks for the compliments!
Yeah Any Bui is like my hero man...I aint got nothing on him..lol
BTW These pictures actually came out pretty bad because I was having problems with my camera and the lens so they pix arnt that crisp

Here are some other random snaps that I took
BTW if anybody has a real nice JDM looking ride in my area I would love to take some cool pix

IMG_3087.jpg

IMG_2962.jpg

IMG_2967.jpg

IMG_0607.jpg

IMG_1908.jpg

damn Terry, you go through cars like some people go through underwear. What is next on the list?

vindication said:
damn Terry, you go through cars like some people go through underwear. What is next on the list?
Im thinking a FD powered by a 2jz or a s2k with a crazy powerplant. A buddy of mine is getting in a s15 specR and I might get that..dunno really

Terry you make me sick! Hahaha! I better hurry up and rebuild my FD...... :(

Dave

That is a friggin SICK 7, and you, my brother, are very talented with the lens. You make even the mundane look magnificent.

R

Back