Passenger Side Window Slow

xvdarkyvx

:
Silver Mazda Protege 5
Alright guys. I don't know where this goes, but it's a performance issue... =P or an electronic don't know. Anyways I have a problem with my passenger side window. I don't know if it's just me or not but when I roll up the passenger side window it rolls up agonizingly slow. Anyone else have this problem?

Is it still slow if you use the controls on the passenger side? Right after I put my door speakers in 2 weeks ago (don't know if it's related) my passenger side window would go up slow, then it got slower the next day, then slower, now it doesn't go up at all with the driver switches but the passenger control puts it up at normal speed. Goes down like normal with the driver switch too.

Ah I see you too have been having window races!
Its strange I fifgured the drivers side would slow down first just becuase its used more.

haha... okay.. both controls are the same. just gets me ticked off sometimes when I think both of them are up but then the passenger side isn't. or i'm just sitting there and waiting for the passenger side to roll up. =\ girlfriend also complains of it too..

Back