party in miami beach!!!

eljefe305

:
Mazda, Protege 5, VIVID yellow
NEWVIRGIN.jpg

lol, ladies drink free till midnight... which ladies do you suppose drink free? prob not the 200 pound hefers... but it would be funny to watch them try....

I need to get hammerd soon or im gonna loose my MOJO. I'm there if I get this hottie friend to come with.

avarela86 said:
I need to get hammerd soon or im gonna loose my MOJO. I'm there if I get this hottie friend to come with.
(headshake (chair) how old are you? dont you know when you go out to a club especially a nice one, you never bring any baggage? ANY baggage

True, you usually get in front of the line quicker with some females with you.

true. I am talking aboutbaggage though. It sounded like there is or he is hoping to be something between them. A random friend is fine though

vindication said:
true. I am talking aboutbaggage though. It sounded like there is or he is hoping to be something between them. A random friend is fine though

Ok, I thought just bringing girls with you is what you thought wasn't a good idea. But since you mean a girlfriend or someone hes seeing,of course not. That just ruins your fun.

Guys all i gotta say is she lets loose with a few drinks and if you saw the rack and the body you would all say..."take her along". lol but well see if shes game if not then Alex here I come for parts lol.

Back