Part out

Status
Not open for further replies.

anm6

:
09 Speed 3
Ok guys a have a set of 4 of BRAND NEW rims and tires for sale Rims are XXR-552's 18*8.5 +38( SOLD) and tires are Falken ZE-502's 225/40/R18, (SOLD). I have the lugs+Key and Center caps for these Bought them over the winter and never put them on ( Traded car in)

Also have a Blue Cobb SRI ( SOLD) shipped and a Forge BPV BLK with all the springs(SOLD).
I will also have my PG kit up for sale just waiting to take it off the car tomorrow. Pics up this afternoon.

Attachments

• Tires-.jpg
    Tires-.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 123
  • Tires-2.jpg
    Tires-2.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 105
  • Wheels.jpg
    Wheels.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
The signage needs to contain your userID (does not match), the date (check), and "mazdas247.com" (missing)

How quickly can you get the existing ones updated and the missing ones posted?

doubt this will fit a p5 and have no rubbing issues but If they do I am interested in the rims

Hey Nate just got home" dark out" I can get those up tomorrow by 3pm when I get out of work, I go in at 5am and get out at 1pm. Sorry

only Rims left ( Will have proper pics at 3pm) and PG kit comes off today so will have proper pics of this also, Thank you all and Nate :)

I have an idea... why don't you just start a thread with the PG kit once you have proper pics... and I'll file this away considering everything is sold already...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back