Part Out 03 P5 Laser Blue 5-Speed

**The car has been scrapped. I still have some parts, and another FS thread will be forthcoming.**

I've got some performance parts listed in my other thread, but this is for the vultures. If you see something you want, let me know and we'll work out a price (my zip is 41056, if you're close and want to do pickup, that's fine too). If you don't see it in the picture, just ask. I've got trim pieces and other misc. odds and ends galore. The bottom end on the motor is shot but otherwise the car ran great. The body is pretty rusty, rear shocks JUST done. Mileage is currently 125176. Payment via paypal. PMs are the best way to reach me.

P5PartOut-1.jpg

P5PartOut-5.jpg

P5PartOut-2.jpg

P5PartOut-3.jpg

P5PartOut-4.jpg

Last edited:
let me get that window tint. lol jk

do you happen to have aftermarket speakers in the rear door panels?
what duro are both side motor mount inserts and price?

Do the front and rear bumpers have any damage? if no shipping to:

Edwards airforce base
CA

Bump! If you've PMed me and I never replied, I apologize...I was out of town for a bit and lost track. Shoot me another PM if you're interested in something.

If there are any parts you want me to pull, let me know. The car will go to a yard sometime soon. I have boxes for fenders, spoiler, and the rear bumper and can get shipping quotes within a day.

The car is headed to a junkyard in a week. If you want anything off it, let me know now. I have boxes for the rear bumper, a fender, and some other large pieces and can get shipping quotes.

Back