Painted OEM rims and my calipers red! pics!

Hi Blue,

It looks really good. Would you be able to post some bigger pics? I can only see the one in you profile.

It was raining today i'll post more pics later...kinda photopshoped a little while i was at it :) tell me what you think!

DSC03806_7_5.jpg

BlackCx2.jpg

Looks great. I've been thinking of doing a gunmetal/gunmetalic with my wife's Copper Red CX but Black would be interesting (thought that might be pushing it with her).

man i'll take more pics asap but my camera broke :( waiting to get a slr then i'll post more pics or if i can borrow my firneds camera

The black on black looks good, however the red calipers are killing it. Way too many cars running around with the red painted stock calipers.

And?(lick)

Just saying that its way overdone and played out.
Ive never understood why one would dress up stock single pistoned calipers to begin with. Why draw attention to drab OEM brakes? I can understand cleaning them up and painting them a nice discreet color like a dark gunmetal or flat black but a bright red screaming look at me. Meh
Now a nice BBK is well deserving of some nice bright paint, but they normally come painted already.

Latest posts

Back