Paint job in houston * need help*

mofoaka

paint shop in houston? i need to get my DGM urethane lip painted.. i would like to pay under 110 installed.. anyone know where i can get this??

SW alief side. 22A midnight micablue its just a autoexe DGM replica lip.. was thinking of going to sunrise on belle park and bellaire.

i stay on the east side and i know about 10 body shop down here and also i work at oreilly on federal i do the paint mixing there for the body shops

mofoaka said:
can you get me a quote?
ok just got off the phone he 70 bucks to paint it but you have to get the paint i can jet you a quote on the paint but it might have to be when i get to work also just to let you know i mix dupont

MP3Architect said:
hey sergio you got a paint hook up? i may need my hood painted soon.
yes i do i thaught maybe charles would of told you thats why i got the mural on the hood also on your hood what wrong with it i called the shop and they sead he will have to look at it but he wanted to know what condition its in

smurfedpro5 said:
ok just got off the phone he 70 bucks to paint it but you have to get the paint i can jet you a quote on the paint but it might have to be when i get to work also just to let you know i mix dupont

sweet let me know.. does this include install? cuz i don't feel like doing install all over again

smurfedpro5 said:
yes i do i thaught maybe charles would of told you thats why i got the mural on the hood also on your hood what wrong with it i called the shop and they sead he will have to look at it but he wanted to know what condition its in
oh the hoods fine. im getting a cf hood and want it painted similar to this..........
RDshark1.jpg

hey sergio, you gonna come roll with us next week?

hey sergio, you gonna come roll with us next week?
i will try but my car is going in the shop either tue or wed i might get it back fri or sat

MP3Architect he sead it might be 100 since he will have to sand down the carbonfiber and re clear it as long at you get the paint

MP3Architect you paint is about 35 bucks and i didnt need the vin# but as for you mofoaka there wase an alternet so to get a perfect match i will need a vin# and the price wase the same

d

i know a good one out here, Vivid Illusions. Its my buddy's friends shop he owns 2, he does some really badass work, for a really good price. right when you get to the woodlands

Back