P5 Pricing in Canada right now?

Shroud

Hi guys,

Are there rebates and deals on the Protege5 in Canada right now? The ads talk about super low finance rates, which is all well and good, but when I use the pricing calculator (build/price) for the Canadian Mazda website, I can't tell if the price itself has come down or not.

There's a nice black P5 at my local dealership. Auto tranny (which I want, so my wife can drive too), air, cd, black leather interior. Very nice. Not sure on the price, there was no price in the window (it was in the showroom).

I was really, really going to wait for the Mazda 3 which looks great, but for the right price the 2003 P5 sounds like one heck of a solid choice....

Best Regards

Jarrett

I just bought my P5 at July, I got mine after tax and everything, $26000-Auto, A/C.

There is a grad rebate, but i guess does't concern u unless u just grad from U or college. with 0% finance is a good deal. With the clearance, I am sure u can get it less than 25000 for sure....

The Mazda website only says no payments for 6 months for the MazdaSpeed line. Did you get it for a normal P5? They didn't mention that to me at the dealership.

bought mine in sep $24000 5spd, sunroof, ac

also three month no payment on 60 mth finance @2.9%, still not pay my first payment yet.

Oops, yep sorry John :) Im new to this whole process (or, I feel new anyway). I just might invest in the carcostcanada premium service. Im not sure they could negotiate a deal on the Mazda 3, but I might try it out.

Hey, no sweat Shroud!! Glad to have another Protege fan on the board!

CCC was worth every penny, IMO. Do your homework first, know what you want and where you want to buy it (you choose the stealerships to get quotes from).

Good luck in your search!

Back