• 61 - 70

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • 71 - 80

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • 80+ should you be driving?

Votes: 2 0.2%

• Total voters
Chiguy_2002 said:
31 now. The P5 is much more fun to drive than the Matrix, which drives and handles just like a Corolla. I'm surprised they didn't tighten up the suspension on the Matrix a bit. Oh well. Still going through a mid-life crisis, so I may end up getting that "Impractical" Sports Car...or a "Practical" one as someone else suggested to me...

hmm mid life crisis at 31, damn, you'll be ready for "old age" at 40

i have an rx7 and a ninja zx10 for my my mid life crisis:)

Suomi said:
I turn 25 in January. Waiting for that insurance break.

Not sure what my insurance break was when I turned 25, because I got married that same year, so added wife on to plan.

RichMP5ard said:
Not sure what my insurance break was when I turned 25, because I got married that same year, so added wife on to plan.

I get a pretty decent break for being married, but the cheaper the better.

I was told by my Geico agent on the phone that the "magic" age for men for car insurance is 25. Once you hit 25, rates drop dramatically. Being married helps too, because I guess they feel you'll be too hen-pecked to do anything dangerous. ;)

But yeah, at least with Geico and other major insurers, 25 is the age when your rates should drop dramatically.

GordonJ said:
I was told by my Geico agent on the phone that the "magic" age for men for car insurance is 25. Once you hit 25, rates drop dramatically. Being married helps too, because I guess they feel you'll be too hen-pecked to do anything dangerous. ;)

But yeah, at least with Geico and other major insurers, 25 is the age when your rates should drop dramatically.

Well, I dont know about Geico...everybody says how cheap they are, but yet I called for a quote and it was $100's MORE then what Im paying with Traveler's. They didnt save us any money with the call lol.
I dont get it either, neither of us have any accidents or tickets. Yes we have two cars that are still the banks but arent they supposed to be cheaper then other companies? lol
(huh)

Anyway, happy new year everybody (dance)

I'm 30 going on 18 . But my insurance in NJ with two cars and no tickets or accidents was insane. About 3200/year so I called Geico and they dropped it to about 1800/year.

Back