P5 on 18s

savaho

Here's some pics for those of you interested in making 18" Racing Hart C2s work on your P5. If there's a will, there's a way. Rolling fenders is not as hard as you may think. If you think about it, all you're doing is bending metal that no one sees unless they were to get on their hands and knees and look up into your wheelwell. I had the wheel pads shaved approx. 3/16 of an inch. I'm running 225/35/18 Nitto555s. The wheels come in a 42mm offset. Enjoy! It cost only $100 to have the wheels shaved at Stockton Wheel Services.
Oh yah, I also used a dremel to trim part of the rear bumper that is directly behind the tire in order to prevent the tire from rubbing during upward wheel travel.

p5on18s_1.jpg

p5on18s_2.jpg

p5on18s_3.jpg

p5on18s_4.jpg

p5on18s_5.jpg

p5on18s_6.jpg

Complete pic
p5kit10.jpg

Last edited:
buddy. -=) where u been? -=) i hadnt seen u on here in a while and you havent showed up on my aim.. hows life treatin u?

LittleRedWagon5 said:
My god that MOFO is shiny. What do you use to keep her shined up ?

hehe I just washed that one area on the car for the pics. The rest of the car is dirty as hell. The only thing that is clean on the wheel is the lip, if you look closely the spokes are filthy.

Latest posts

Back