P5 Carbon Fiber Tails ?

photochop

does someone with photoshop skills want to to a photoshop of those? I would but I have no pics of my car at that angle and its friggin COLD and snowy outside today.. those would look phat on a black. not so sure about the other colors...

rubbish in my opinion. dont mean to offend anyone. if u gonna spend hundreds, might as well buy jdm tails? peace - chris

quick try

Attachments

• altezafibertry1.jpg
    altezafibertry1.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 357
naw, i can say, its semi-nice, but upclose, i dont dig the "fake" carbon fiber, looks out of place and to checker board. if it was smoked black and not cf, then maybe thats a different story. anyone here know how to black out head lights? - chris

Not really my flavor. I like the stock taillights just the way they are.

I really wish this car had HID lighting, though. The OEM bulbs are H4s, right? What bulb does the foglight use?

Doric said:
Not really my flavor. I like the stock taillights just the way they are.

I really wish this car had HID lighting, though. The OEM bulbs are H4s, right? What bulb does the foglight use?

H3 bulbs

Hey L8r What do you want to know about blacking out your headlights. I am getting ready to this to my car but have done it to others before. Just let me know if you need help. I am also going to be tinting my bumper signals and side marker lights and tails. Going for the whole dark look ya know. And as for the taillights above. Spend $5 on a bottle of nightshades and save the rest of the money for some other mod. JMO though.

I just bought those...

I just bought one of those sets yesterday from that guy on ebay. I should get them within the next two weeks. I will post some pics once I actually have them on my Black Mica MP5. I think they are sweet. The chrome ones won't look good on my car that is why I bought these.

what'd you pay for them + shipping? Do you plan to tint them or smoke them out a bit?

Back