P0660 (VICS or VTCS?) and P0133 01/02 (o2 sensor again?)

:
03 MSP OJ
its 2nd time i am getting P0133 (last time i changed the O2 sensor on the exhaust manifold and solved, i guess its the aftermarket sensor quality ? or its the ebay knockoff manifold too hot for it?)

note: the original O2 sensor failed after i changed the manifold for like few months, this aftermarket O2 sensor failed after a year when i swapped over FMIC for less than a month oO

this time the code come with the P0660

searched, and found the following post

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123792088-P0660/page2

checked both, green one reads 39.** white one cant get any reading on ohm or continuity (white one is VTCS ?)

are they sharing the same part #? FS05-18-741 or whats the right part# for white?

P0133- The manifold has nothing to do with it. It's the O2.

P0660- Will not trigger a MIL. This DTC is for the VICS. The mid-chamber location. I've interchanged them. If you've tested them and they've obviously failed, I'm not sure what you're wanting to know. Is your question whether or not your able to interchange them or is your question concerning whether or not they solenoid is bad?

And BTW, the VICS is the driver side, the VTCS is the passenger side. I don't remember which color is which and I'm not at home to look at the car.

I just found an engine bay pic and the white is the driver side plug, the VICS.

ty, just wanna confirm the part# for the white one, if u say they are interchangeable then the # FS05-18-741 should be good for both then oO

for the O2 sensor i am just getting annoyed that i have to change it like every year

exhaust heatshield and turbo timer might help prolong the life of it? ( was thinking about making that custom heatshield few months ago)

Back