out with the old ... in with the new

MIA protege

:
06 Lexus IS250, 06 Kawi ZX10r
today was a sad day ... i sold the protege.

P101001k1.jpg

this is my new car :

IMG_0437.jpg

IMG_0439.jpg

IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0438.jpg

really sad, I'm sure you're crying your eyes out

don't forget about us peasants with our protowachamakolics

Man, if only getting rid of a mazda for a lexus was one of my sad days! lol

Nice new ride man, I love those new ones, the body lines are great...Congrats

nice man, I wish I had money like that too, TItonic or what not, its still gotta torque converter and no cluth, its an AUTO.

oh man, that sucks, your car was always one of my favorites......sad to see her go.

I dig the classiness of the trade but I'm just not a fan of the styling of the new lexus. Here's to moving up and staying happy though.

MIA:

I always digged your car man.

You and Clint (Negatize) were teh two 1.6L cars who inspired owners like myself to realize what our cars could become.
I traded my Dx in last year for a Pro5, however somehow your trade seems better.

Alas I am staying within my means (financially). The red and Black will go on.

Pat

sweet god, that is nice. I notided that it is is250...what about the is300. any diff. between the model? and specs tath you could post for us too lazy to look it up ourselfs....oh, yea, CONGRATS!

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:( :( :( :( :(

Too many people selling proteges, I must start my protege ranch so I can round them all up to bend rods and clunk in eternal happiness! KANSEI ENGINEERING FOR LYFE!

so anyway, oh it's an automatic. I got excited when I saw it was the 250 not the 350 because you can't get the 350 with a manual tranny.

I love the rear styling of that car.

Back